When most people hear “hormone replacement therapy” they think estrogen and progesterone for menopausal women, but in reality both men and women in various stages of life can benefit from replacement or supplementation of several different natural hormones. At MetaGlow we have found that natural hormone replacement therapy can increase energy and vitality, balance moods, boost focus and concentration, and increase libido. We recommend bio-identical hormones at individually customized dosages for maximum safety and effectiveness.
Hormonal testing can help to identify imbalances in hormones such as thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, cortisol and Vitamin D that cause many symptoms of “middle age” such as:
- Chronic pain
- Weight gain
- Decreased sex drive or function
The goal of each individualized hormone therapy program is to improve your overall health and well-being, help you to look and feel younger, prevent disease, and of course, delay the aging process. Once you start on your personalized program our work does not end there. Dr. Kruger will continue to monitor your response to the hormones, nutrition recommendations and supplements throughout the entire process.
- Low Testosterone may cause anxiety, decreased muscle tone, decreased sex drive, premature skin and hair aging, fatigue, low self-esteem, mild depression, and weight gain. Symptoms vary in men and women.
- Low DHEA may cause decreased energy, decreased muscle mass, difficulty dealing with stress, and increased risk of infections, irritability, joint soreness, and weight gain.
- Low Progesterone may cause anxiety, irritability, decreased libido, depression, insomnia, excessive menstruation, osteoporosis, weight gain, migraines, pain, and inflammation.
- Low Thyroid may cause depression, dizziness, vertigo, constipation, coarse dry hair, fluid retention, headaches, increased appetite, insomnia, muscle weakness, nutritional deficiencies, puffy face, sleep apnea, dry skin and weight gain.
Call us today at 225-767-0646 or request your consultation online to get started!