Regenerative Medicine is Personalized Medicine.
Each patient is unique. As a result, each one is assessed as an individual with an extensive medical, dietary, toxicity, and nutritional history. We use advanced testing to determine root causes of disease. Treatment plans are individualized based on specific imbalances and issues detected via this approach. Medications may be the same in some cases as those used in traditional medicine, but medications are compounded or designed specifically for an individual patient. In addition, nutritional supplements, other natural compounds, diet, and fitness regimens may be employed to return the patient to a good state of health. Conditions successfully treated include:
- Eczema and Psoriasis
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- GERD/Indigestion/Acid Reflux
- Andropause (Low Testosterone)
- Food Sensitivities and Food Allergies
- Irritable Bowel and Intestinal Parasites/Dysbiosis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohns and UC)
- Atrial Fibrillation and Arrhythmia
- Anxiety and Depression
- Chronic Fatigue
- High Blood Sugar and Type 2 Diabetes
- Autoimmune Disease (Reumatoid Arthritis, lupus, dermatomyositis, polymyoisitis, Sjogren's syndrome)
We are offering advanced testing with emphasis on detection of personal variability and the root cause of the aging process or a particular problem. Some of the tests used are:
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis BIA is a safe, easy way to accurately obtain and measure body composition data and in particular, body fat. The test can be used to monitor obesity, cancer, autoimmune disease, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and diabetes.
- Genetic Testing With recent advances in genetic markers, DNA testing can help determine your likelihood of developing certain health conditions. Testing can be done for genetic risk of certain heart-related health risks, weight-related issues, hereditary cancer risks, and carrier status of more than 70 recessive genetic diseases.
- Food Allergy We offer several tests that reveal immune system responses to foods that cause GI inflammation. The tests are designed to help the doctor and patient create an appropriate diet that excludes offending foods. More than simply stating which general foods cause issues, these tests can help create non-offending food habits.
- Toxicity and Detoxification In the United States alone, there are more than 80,000 different chemicals registered for use, of which less than half have been tested for toxic effect on humans. Many chemicals are known to disrupt immune, nervous and endocrine systems. The presence of toxicants in the body may be hindering patients from responding to treatments. As a result, we offer a variety of toxicity screenings. We will devise the appropriate treatment plan according to the levels of detected toxicants and/or clinical symptoms present.
- Hormonal Testing Hormonal testing may help to identify imbalances in hormones such as thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, cortisol and Vitamin D that cause many symptoms of “middle age” such as fatigue, weight gain, decreased sexual function, insomnia, anxiety, depression and many others. Less common problems related to abnormal levels of HGH or PTH and other hormones can be identified and addressed with advanced level of testing.
Call us today at 225-767-0646 or request your consultation online to get started!