Injectable wrinkle relaxants have become the number one non-surgical aesthetic treatment performed in the United States. This safe and simple procedure dramatically improves facial appearance by softening unwanted lines of facial expression.
Common relaxant treatment areas include between the eyebrows, crow’s feet around the eyes, and on the forehead. Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin® are the wrinkle relaxants we administer. Each deliver similar results and we can help decide which one is best for you to achieve your goals.
Call us at 225-767-0646 TODAY or request your appointment online!
+ Instructions Before Visit:
Prior to a relaxant treatment, patients should take a few precautions to minimize bruising and bleeding.
- Two weeks prior: Avoid Aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications such as Advil or Motrin
- One-week prior: Avoid St. John's Wort, fish oil or high doses of Vitamin E.
- Day of procedure: Clean face, No makeup in the area to be treated.
- Procedure time: 15-30 minutes.
- Downtime: None.
- Back to work: Immediately.
- Anesthetic: None. Can use Topical Lidocaine if needed.
- After care: Avoid alcohol consumption. Avoid strenuous activities and exercise. Stay in an upright position for 6 hours post procedure. Apply sunscreen.
- Results: Smoothing of wrinkles over 3-7 days.
- Duration: 3-4 months