Vampire Lift & Vampire Facial
The Vampire Facelift is one of the most progressive treatments available to restore natural and youthful look.
It lifts and plumps the face, fills folds, reduces pore size and brightens the skin all at once.
The rejuvenating factors found in the blood boosts the body’s regenerative ability to create a truly ageless look through building collagen and improving tissue architecture.
The procedure involves collecting a blood sample and reducing it to plasma containing platelets and growth factors that are directly used for skin rejuvenation. The solution can be boosted with filler (hyalouronic acid) or used alone and injected into the treatment areas.
There are very few contraindications and virtually no side effects as the product is native to a person.
- Non-surgical facial rejuvenation which promotes tissue growth for a brighter, more vibrant appearance
- Reduction of wrinkles and the restoration of shape and volume around the mouth, eyes and cheeks
- Minimal downtime with results typically lasting over a year
Human plasma enriched with growth factors and other rejuvenating factors could be used in many other ways
- It can be combined with micro needling to boost skin changes
- It can be combined with lasers to boost results and decrease healing time
- It can be used as a mesotherapy, which means that tiny droplets of serum injected in skin to reach dermis throughout entire face and neck
+ Instructions Before Visit:
Five days prior: Discontinue use of topical Retinoids/Tretinoins. Stop use of exfoliants that could cause irritation. Avoid prolonged sun exposure.
Day of procedure: Clean face, free of makeup.
Procedure time: About 1 hour.
Downtime: 1-5 days. Skin will be red and tight the day of. Will possibly get dry and flakey for several days.
Back to work: Possibly next day.
Anesthetic: Topical Lidocaine.
After care: Avoid heat and prolonged sun exposure. Avoid strenuous activities and exercise. Use gentle skin care products. Regenica Recovery Gel is recommended to use post procedure for quick healing and long lasting results.
Results: Tighter, firmer, and plumper skin, reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, reduction in pore size, brighter, more even skin tones, and an overall healthier and more youthful looking skin.
Duration of results: 6 months – 1 year